[Namron] The June Deluge

Fynreswolf at aol.com Fynreswolf at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 19:27:07 PDT 2006

First I want to offer my own and my ladies thanks for the help in  packing
the pavilion to all those who helped. Again thanks. For those not there  a "fun"
read as wet time was had by all. Every thing was fine until the wind  decided
to make an appearance. Three pavilions had between 5 and 10 people  each
holding them down,and in one case that was almost not enough. Just remember  not
all practices here are not that damp.
Again thanks to those who showed up and more thanks to those who  helped.
Ld Terric and Ldy Ayesha