[Namron] Heraldry

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Jun 20 05:10:09 PDT 2006

>>Is there a spot on the Ansteorra website or one on the
>>SCA site that shows the devices that people already
>>have so that you can review and not make things as
>>similar...
>>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother
>>of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and
>>Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn
>>Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead

I would make the following heraldic suggestion (from what little I know of
you, having never met and only read your posts on the list):

Or, a pie proper within a bordure engrailed, all purpure.

(Not sure if I got the heraldese right, but I think that equates to: A
purple pie sitting on a gold field, with a border around the field that is
purple. The border has a sort of scallopped edge. It would look like this:
http://zubeydah.northkeep.org/projects/graphics/sammy_arms.jpg  )

- Zubeydah
(who isn't a herald, but has a lot of heraldic graphics and a copy of
photoshop, and isn't afraid to use either.)