[Namron] Spang fabric

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 05:47:10 PDT 2006

Hey Lucy (get it...lol)

Did Fayidah drop off some fabric for me at your place?
 Isabeaux was supposed to have returned some of my
fabric to her (to get it to me) and I asked her to
drop it at your place.  If it got there, can you bring
it when you come for the fireworks n stuff?

Luv & all that

Samikins

--- Jennifer <fairefolk at yahoo.com> wrote:

> there still is some left a wally world in
> shawnee...or
> there was a couple days ago..let me know and I will
> pick up more of it ;-> I think they had it in pink
> and
> green too.
> Lucrezia...beloved of Nicu the Heartless
>
> Message: 7
> Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 02:09:23 +0000
> From: "Nancy Peay" <npeay at hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Namron] Spang fabric
> To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
>

> >I also saw several different types at Wally World.
> >I think it is around $2.00 a yard.
> >Lucrezia...Beloved of Nicu the Heartless
> >
> Yes, I got all that was left on the bolt of one of
> those.  (That's the
> west
> side Wallyworld, btw -- the east side one doesn't
> seem
> to sell fabric
> any
> more.)
>
> Selva

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.