[Namron] Heraldry

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Jun 20 07:34:58 PDT 2006

Quoting Isobel de Kirkbryde <kirkbryde at yahoo.com>:

> Hey, Zubeydah, what did you use to do the drawing with.  That is  awesome.  I
> have a device of my own that I need to get drawn for  submission.
>
>   Lady Isobel

I have a big ole pile of heraldic clipart that I've gathered over the years.
(If you do a Google search on 'Heraldic Clipart Collection' you'll get a ton of
hits)

I use Adobe Photoshop for the graphic manipulation. There's plenty of cheaper
programs out there - that's just what I like to use.

I'm always happy to help folks make graphics -- if you have one you need, just
contact me off list.

(Can't do them at work, but I can work things up in the evenings)

-Zubeydah