[Namron] When is the forth of july?

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 23:38:28 PDT 2006

Could you please post directions again to your> residence for the July 1st gathering.>    >   Thanks!>   Jen>
I was wondering if the date for the Forth of July Gathering was on July 1st, 2nd, or 4th?

Love and stuff

Da PookinatorDo your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"