[Namron] <no subject>

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 20:44:57 PDT 2006

Thank you!  I'm glad someone said something about all of the rude comments we
get on the list.  I'm not poking at just him, but it makes me not even want
to open emails from the Namron list when there is so much fighting and ripping
at each others throats!  Not only that, but what kind of an example are we
setting for newbies or people who have never even been to an event yet?  Is this
truly what we want to represent???

Please consider what you say before you besmirch the honor dream we all
believe in so much!

Ailis Mareoun Haddock