[Namron] Need Info.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 25 21:53:42 PDT 2006

I was wondering.
How does one change the way one receives emails from namron at ansteora.org list?
I am presently set for digest form. I would like to change that to individual emails.

also

Is the gathering of the Order of the Hearts of the Sable Storm scheduled for Monday or Tuesday at the Unitarian church from 7:00 - 10:00 pm?

Thank you to anyone that will let ME know,
Pooky Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"