[Namron] Rudeness? WAR? Oh now it's on baby!!!!!!!!!

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Sun Jun 25 22:22:00 PDT 2006

Yes, Pookie, I did have a point.

I have asked for better communication more times than I can count.
Promises come, but no action.

But the junk gets beatten to death.

How are New-bies, or potential new people to find Namron, when those who
have been around for 2 years and more do not even know where the meetings
are being held until 30 minutes before meeting time.  especially when it
takes 2 hours to get to a meeting.

I have been abused because I asked for COMMUNICATION.  One "officer"
marked my e-mail in red<correcting percieved errors in grammer and
spelling> and returned it, but never answered a single question.  And
this is someone that claims to be a teacher of disabled children<sounds
like Child Abuse to me>, and an Ambassador to the public in the name of
Namron.

I am sorry if you find fault with me prefering Information to
junk-mail. But I am honest, and will not say anything behind anyones back
that I would not say to thier face.  My Spelling is no worse than anyone
elses, in fact at times I have seen far worse.