[Namron] To see(know) through many spectrums

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 12:02:28 PDT 2006

*snag

Yeah, but he's still not pure!!! -----Original Message-----From: namron-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:namron-bounces at ansteorra.org] OnBehalf Of Samarrah bint AnnaanSent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 1:29 PMTo: Barony of NamronSubject: Re: [Namron] Wiley POst Festival and Southern Living  You're a swell guy, Saemundr!  A real Pal!  Hugs n stuff --- Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote: > Congradulations Sami.  And it is TOO related.  You a> lady of the Barony.> Each of our individual successes is a benefit for us> all.  Might sound> cheesey but its true in my book and THATS what> matters.  ACK rambing...> > > Sæmundr the Pure> > > On 6/27/06, Epperson
*
Well hmMm,

Possibly your definitions of purity differ from Mine. I can reassure you I have looked through Saemundr's eyes, into His Soul and decreed His Heart to embody MY understanding of Purity.

PookyDo your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"