[Namron] Need pos thoughts

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Jun 4 15:07:15 PDT 2006

     As some of you know my wife's oldest child (he turns 15 July 18)
has had serious health problems. Thursday they are going to crack his
chest and do open heart surgery on him, they are removing a valve
throwing it away taking out another valve and placing it where the one
removed was and then putting in an artificial valve. So please send us
all the positive energy and prayers you can, we are worried sick. This
is all happening at Oklahoma City Children's hospital. Lady Isobel and
Master Michael have asked us to stay with them.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead- Titeled Brewer Namron 2006