[Namron] Succession Candidates: Not on list please

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Wed Jun 7 22:32:09 PDT 2006

Bubba, The same directive was in place for Northkeep, and is now in place for Wiesenfeure, and worked, and is working successfully, as per the Kingdom Seneschals current policy...'Stacia

William Herron <fitzbubba at gmail.com> wrote:   On the one hand, *any* discussion on this list is subject to moderation at the discretion of the Virtual Scribe.  Always has been.  He's cranky, but he does a good job and he's more fair than unfair.

On the other hand, I didn't hear about the announcement until reading this.  Do you *really* want to try and restrict discussion of succession candidates from this list?  Are you going to recommend that a separate list be created for that topic?  Because I think you're going to run out of thumbs to stick in the dike if you try to make a statement like that.

I'm not being nasty.  I'm just saying.

Care, Bubba

  On 6/7/06, vortmax at cox.net < vortmax at cox.net> wrote:   Considering the announcement by their Excellencies tonight will generate much discussion, I must ask that discussion of candidates for succession remain off-list.  Any such discussions that appear on the list will be subject to moderation at the discretion of the Virtual Scribe.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

---
Lord Thomas of Weathershear
Seneschal Namron
(m.k.a. Brad Stanley)