[Namron] Succession Candidates: Not on list please

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 18:36:08 PDT 2006

Please wait, do not jump the gun. Their Excellencies are buissy writing up the procedure that is going to be used. Just wait for that message from them.

  Lord Owen

Craig Pharaoh <sherdana at hotmail.com> wrote:
  What is this official policy that would limit communication about such an
important subject?
I mean there are many members of the Namron Barony who can't come to all of
the
official meetings. It would be nice to know who is even interested in the
position.

>From: sandra goodrich
>To: Barony of Namron
>Subject: Re: [Namron] Succession Candidates: Not on list please
>Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:32:09 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Bubba, The same directive was in place for Northkeep, and is now in place
>for Wiesenfeure, and worked, and is working successfully, as per the
>Kingdom Seneschals current policy...'Stacia
>
>William Herron wrote: On the one hand, *any*
>discussion on this list is subject to moderation at the discretion of the
>Virtual Scribe. Always has been. He's cranky, but he does a good job and
>he's more fair than unfair.
>
>On the other hand, I didn't hear about the announcement until reading this.
> Do you *really* want to try and restrict discussion of succession
>candidates from this list? Are you going to recommend that a separate list
>be created for that topic? Because I think you're going to run out of
>thumbs to stick in the dike if you try to make a statement like that.
>
>I'm not being nasty. I'm just saying.
>
>Care, Bubba
>
> On 6/7/06, vortmax at cox.net < vortmax at cox.net> wrote: Considering the
>announcement by their Excellencies tonight will generate much discussion, I
>must ask that discussion of candidates for succession remain off-list. Any
>such discussions that appear on the list will be subject to moderation at
>the discretion of the Virtual Scribe.
>
>Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
>

>---
>Lord Thomas of Weathershear
>Seneschal Namron
>(m.k.a. Brad Stanley)

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.