[Namron] If we don't discuss the people (rightly so) can wediscuss ways to sway us?

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 21:30:42 PDT 2006

Mathhias -
  I have but one response..."we're men, we're men in tights... tight tights... " hehehehehe
  Susannah

Matthias the Brewer <matthiasthebrewer at cox.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Do you REALLY want me out there in tights wrestling?  Think REAL hard before you answer that