[Namron] Virus.

Lori Richards darsmommy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 17:47:33 PDT 2006

Does anyone else know what else it does besides send to everyone in your address book? I opened it on another yahoo acct I and it sent it to the 1 person in my address book as well as my entire CP board mailing list! UGH. I tried to warn people not to open it. I opened by hitting the next button too, and my virus protection did not pick it up. I am running a check now (trend micro antivirus) if it messes with my computer Darren will kill me!!

 Lori

http://mail.yahoo.com