[Namron] Heraldry

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 05:50:03 PDT 2006

thanks so much for all the help and guidance from
everyone...I do appreciate it!

Now, if I could figure out what's wrong with my
Windows Media Player...Grrrr.....

--- Donnchahd Beag mac Griogair
<donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:

---------------------------------
  See!  I'm recovering so well I forgot about the
Gazette already!

OK, so I was thinking about a search-able site that
had all thedevices, but yes the Gazette would be a
very good start for ideas.

Donnchadh
On to step 5, I mean 3

Kingdom Webminster, Ansteorra wrote:
Actually, we in Ansteorra have a publication where
some of the heraldrycan be found in the newsletter the
heralds publish.http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/gazette/
is one example. Everyone of thesedocuments contain art
and commentary of heraldry passed and failed.The hard
part is that you have to sift through it all to find
what you arelooking for. :)Chiara

You can go to http://oanda.sca.org to look up the text
descriptions(called blazons) of registered devices.
Unfortunately, I don't know ofa site where you can see
the pictures themselves (which are
calledemblazons).DonnchadhRecovering HeraldSamarrah
bint Annaan wrote:

General request for information...Is there a spot on
the Ansteorra website or one on theSCA site that shows
the devices that people alreadyhave so that you can
review and not make things assimilar...Lady Samarrah
bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother
ofPukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the
Merguard and Billy theMortally Mundane,wife to her
beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The IronBear of
BjornssteadGod be with you in every pass. Jesus be
with you on every hill. Spiritbe with you in every
stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and
land,each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in
the trough of thewaves or on the crest of the billow.
Each step of the journey you go, gowith
You Yahoo!?Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best
spam protection
aroundhttp://mail.yahoo.com_______________________________________________Namron
mailing
listNamron at lists.ansteorra.orghttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/namron-ansteorra.org