[Namron] <no subject>

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 22:21:18 PDT 2006

Well dear brother, so did I!  LOL, something I've actually been wanting to
say for a Very Long Time!  Trust me, I only said it because I have so much love
for Namron, the SCA, and for our Populace that I hate seeing these wars
between us.  That and I can't understand why we're such a dysfunctional family
sometimes!  LOL

Anyway, like I said before, I was not picking on anyone in particular, I just
hate seeing the rudeness here.  It's not the place for it.  That is something
that should be done in private if you have a fued with someone.

Well, those are my thoughts.

Loving ALL of you!
Ailis