[Namron] Rudeness? WAR? Oh now it's on baby!!!!!!!!!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 21:00:51 PDT 2006

(disclaimer:  I ate way to much chocolate today and
have had too little sleep...I'm not sure if I should
be held resonsible for what I'm about to type...lol)

Hey, Pooky...

Flames....My son tells me farts are flamable and they
smell bad too...so that would lead one to conclude
that flaming, in any fashion, on the list would be a
stinky endeavor...

and not too productive...

This sophomoric moment of ill timed humor was brought
to you by INSOMNIA!

Love you all...
Sami pie

--- Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Rudeness? Bickering?! Fighting?!! WARS!!! (laughing
> MY furry hinny off) By writing what I'm about to
> write I do not want people to feel as though I'm
> advocating or condoning rudeness bickering fighting
> or out right drag out and knock down WAR. It might
> surprise you to know, and I point to the evidence at
> hand, as a community ya actually need someone to
> poke ya in the behind occasionally with a pointy
> stick or a grouse to inspire ya not to be complacent
> and thereby prod ya to actively be or demand more
> lovingness. Thank you Radei for choosing the tiniest
> (in this case even non existent) thing to complain
> at and or about. Look at the fury of mmm MMM good
> sensibilities you have inspired and by doing so
> brought forth into our lives.  " The value of
> martyrdom is veiled in the impetuous impetus." -
> Pooky Thank you everyone else for forming a (ok i'll
> coin another term) " Pooky Posse' " to keep our
> E-list clean so We represent The Loving Barony of
> Namron, well to the new and the old players. I
> appreciate you handling MY light work it helps ME a
> bunch when MY ( oh I shouldn't type 'cross' right
> here ) how bout 'burden' is lightened. MmM! a good
> one is forming hang on. ... K' <...> = (elapsed time
> less then 4 seconds) Flame ~ Hmm... who has the oil?
> He who strikes flint to stone to keep our hearts
> warm? OrHe who says "Hey that guy made a spark on my
> lands. He's trying to burn my house down! Oh it's
> WAR!!! Assemble the torchers! Put the women out to
> pasture! Lock up our cows! Tonight we go to
> Frankenstiens Castle and we take our revenge upon
> the Monster!!!" Monster ~ Large, slogging,
> mis-shapen, mis understood / okok I admit
> unintelligable, known only by the view through a
> pidgin hole, and when viewed for the first time or
> in dim light it's guarenteed to inspire a myriad of
> falsities. = "Oh hi MY >name< is Pooky" Grin. }:^\\
> Ohh ohh... MY apologies everyone. I just noticed
> (elapsed time 30 minutes) the oxygenator isn't
> working on MY fish tank. " Yes Pooky has a fish tank
> ... gosh I never even" etcetc. Keeping a persona one
> dimensional for decades is I'm sure another email
> for another time. The fish are gathered under a drip
> in the corner. No bubbles are a bubblin'. It looks
> as though I will be hooking MY cpap machine up to
> the fish tank tonight.  cpap machine ~ Honestly,
> the one saving Grace in MY existence. Here on earth.
> I regret not being able to continue illuminating the
> obvious to you tonight. But before I go (no ones
> floatin' sideways yet)  Setting MY Sun dial ~ Now
> I'm goin to go and write todays date on MY hotmail
> e-mail calendar. I'm gonna see if I can glimmer a
> pattern as to when Namron needs to be divisive in an
> attempt to feel union and solidarity. Must go save
> 10 lives now,>Pooky< P.s. Lemme' tell ya sometime
> the true story of "how a rabbit told ME Katheryn
> atte Unicorn's how was on fire."Do your shopping and
> make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
> [...]

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, "Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.