[Namron] OHSS and the Emerald City

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Tue Jun 27 09:35:30 PDT 2006

Not the winged monkey,  Chief Representative of the Lolly Pop Guild maybe?
  :-)...'Stacia

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    > The OHSS meeting is Tuesday evening.  As Baron, I guess that makes me
> the Wizard of OHSS...

Hey, who is that redhead behind the curtain?

~Finnacan

~~ As Pooky, I guess that makes ME the Largest Flying Monkey...

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"