[Namron] Fire in the Sky

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Fri Jun 30 18:34:56 PDT 2006

Samarrah,

This sounds like a fabulous celebration at your place.  unfortunately, we
are going to have to stay home.  Baby Adair is just not up to a big party
just yet.  He went to a mom and kid party on Monday for less than two hours
and was completely wiped out.  He is still to fragile to put him through a
full day out.  We look forward to getting out to see everybody at a fighter
practice or pop meeting soon.

Have fun blowing things up. :)

Genevria