[Namron] Fire in the Sky

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Fri Jun 30 20:34:16 PDT 2006

Lady Samarrah wrote:
> Also, if you can respond to this e-mail with a general head count and what
> you're bringing that will help me with final preparations....
>
> Name   #coming    food     fireworks     camping
> Sami    3       Sausages       no         I live there
>                 Deserts
>                 Tea/Lemonade
>                 pasta or potato salad

Ulf & Maleah - (2) - A couple o' steaks and may some homemade cinnamon
rolls or cookies - part of a firework stand - not camping (someone has
get up at 5am to go to work).

This message has been typed with the excellent assistance of my cat, now
asleep over my "mouse arm" and continuing to make it difficult to type.
We had a conversation the other day about people who couldn't talk
without using their hands...

Baron Ulf