[Namron] Beltane Update

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 06:17:57 PST 2006

WOW!  I'm impressed!  When is Beltane again and what
are the site fees and such?
--- Kathryn Gordon <kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Beltane, I will have time slots as soon as Namron
> has their officers
> meeting.
>
> 1.  Age Groups:
> Minor youth 11 or below
> Minor Intermediate 12-17
> Open Age 18 and above
>
> Each age group will have their own verison of the
> same games at
> basically the same time(different weights, throwing
> distances,
> etc).  This way the parents/guardian of the children
> will be there
> to sign each child under 18 in on their sign up list
> and can help
> keep an eye on them.   NO SEPERATE CHILDRENS
> ACTIVITIES.
>
> 2.  Tribe will be our setup and take down crew, to
> hire them the Inn
> has to feed them (and I will have a list of which
> ones will be on
> the crew) for the weekend.
>
> 3.  Namron's cooking guild is fixing the Crowns
> luncheon.
>
> 4.  The Inn's own lovely Barbara will be doing a
> Tavern for the
> event. (Barbara please let me know what all you
> need).
>
> 5.  Titled Bard will be run by last years adult
> winner, judged by
> the entrants age groups and overseen by the current
> or acting
> officer.
>
> 6.  Titled Brewer will be run by last years winner
> (NO ONE UNDER 21
> will be allowed to enter).
>
> 7.  Archery Champion will be run by last years adult
> winner, judged
> by the entrants age groups and overseen by the
> current or acting
> marshall.
>
> 8.  Knife, Axe and Spear will be run by last years
> adult winner,
> judged by the entrants age groups and overseen by
> the current or
> acting marshall.
>
> 9.  Arts and Science will be a scroll done from
> materials on hand at
> site for the May Queen and Princess, judged by the
> entrants age
> groups and overseen by the current or acting
> officer.
>
> 10.  May Queen and Princess, judged by the entrants
> age groups and
> overseen by the Inn's Vanessa.
>
> 11.  Maypole dancing we will have a hidden boom box
> for music,
> judged by the entrants age groups and overseen by
> the the Inn's
> Linda.
>
> 12.  Deflower a maiden judged by the entrants age
> groups and
> overseen by the Inn's Vanessa. At gate every lady at
> the event is
> given a flower and the gentlemen try to charm the
> ladies into giving
> their flowers away (STEALING DOES NOT COUNT).  The
> lord with the
> most flowers in the end wins.

> [...]

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>