[Namron] Lady Isobel in hospital

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Wed Mar 1 15:33:11 PST 2006

I thought folks might like to know that my lady and wife, Isobel de
Kirkbryde, is in room 5074 at Norman Regional with dehydration and
other problems from the gut bug that's currently going around.

The phone for the room is 307-5074.

Since I appear to be coming down with the same bug and think I ought
not visit her 'til I'm well, I'm sure she'll appreciate other company
and calls.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO