[Namron] Pooky ~ The Tree Bringer

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 10:57:16 PST 2006

From: "James Rushin" <dweezle at pcsok.com>

And Pooky, I heard he really likes your peaches and wants to shake your
tree.

*  Tell'm to be in attendance at Wiesenfeuer Baronial Men's Leg Competition
at 12:17 am Saturday night A.S. Next.

I'll bring the scantly clad shrubbery.

Pooky - The Tree Bringer ( Titles in MY Bio. )

* Footnote: How to make new friends (yep dat happened) / influence people (
Yep Definitely, oh well... ) / Eclipse - Shade the SCA from trouble (More
offencive then mine) / and eliminate yourself from consideration (I'll be
here in 10-15 years, will the they?) ;^)

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"