[Namron] Donations for Beltane?

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 11:43:09 PST 2006

Good Brother Mathias the Treasurer ( / reeve is that right?) of Namron,

Two Namron Populace Meetings ago I think you were making a list of things to
be auctioned off at Beltane.

On the recommendation of 3 of the ladies sitting near ME at the meeting I
was told to raise MY hand and donate a massage. I raised MY hand but didn't
get recognized before the business of the day continued without ME. 2 of the
Ladies have contacted ME again, and are eager for the opportunity to bid.

If the opportunity for giving is still open I'd like to donate a *half hour
massage* to the cause.

A nice topic for conversation on this E-List might be what others would like
to donate, assuming the opportunity still exists.

Lemmee know Bro,

Pooka with the Magic Paws

P.s. Thanx again and again for the enlightenment teacher (you know who you
are)

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"