[Namron] Charter painting schedule for the next weeks

Jennene mooharpist at cox.net
Tue Mar 14 10:42:29 PST 2006

Thank you Pooky!

We will not have scroll painting this week. Most people are out of
town because of Gulf Wars and Spring Break. I was also not able to
get March 15th off of work because of Spring Break. We will have
painting next week then be off for the next two weeks for Medfaire
setup and Populace. After that we'll be back on schedule.

To reiterate:
Wed.  March 15  No Painting ( et tu, Brutae? My latin spelling is not
the best)
Wed.  March 22  Charter painting
Wed. March  29  Medieval Faire Set
Wed. April  5   Populace

After that, we are on our regular schedule with the usual fun and
mayhem.

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Norhern Regional Scribe
m.k.a.