[Namron] Oyez! oyez! oyez! Rope Walkers needed for Med Faire

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 17:28:48 PST 2006

We need people from the vicinity to be able to walk around the fighting  field at Med Faire.  I am told the times for Med Faire are from  10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.

  I'd like to get people to commit to 1 hr time slots.   If you  are available, and particularly if you want a specific time slot,  please let me know immediately.  I need to get this done ASAP as I  will be gone for Med Faire :-(

  10:00 - 11:00
  11:00 - 12:00
  12:00 - 1:00
  1:00 - 2:00