[Namron] Hmm?!? What?!? Someone needs help!!!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 07:42:30 PST 2006

See if your not taking notes you can miss something important. A monk st a
lot of good talk about heraldry in a digest format email I get from Namron,
I noticed one of our previous Baroness'ss's of Namron, a Wonderful Lady
named Claryce, again one of our Landed Baroness'ss's, Double Peer of the
Realm,  and most importantly a really good person, she posted a note that I
almost missed :

I was concerned someone else might have almost missed it too:
Here it is:

>Hi all,
>
>I'm moving the stuff out of the house into a local storage shed on Saturday
>(the 25th).  I need help including vehicles for this.
>
>Estimated start time -- around 10am.
>
>This one's going to be hard on me, so any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Email me at claryce at cox.net, or call 447-2661 for directions, etc.
>
>Thanks,
>Claryce

Now normally I would just show up and do it and bring all factors in
accordance with MY Will but I won't be in town this weekend.

I could go on about how wonderful Claryce is and how her influence in MY
Life is The Reason all of you like ME, but it shouldn't be necessary and
instead I will fondly reminisce... ;^)

Any who someone Wonderful needs help and I want to be sure that everyone who
is concerned with things like that, has the opportunity to be aware.

Thanks in advance for your consideration and giving heart,
Pooky