[Namron] Help with Droverstock

Colin Douglas ianmaccoilin at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 14:32:45 PST 2006

Hail!

  I am sending out a request for help from the USAO student group to Namron at large. Droverstock is a large student and community event. The Students for Creative Anachronism are going to be doing a few activities (such as along with the gaming club sponsoring boffer fighting). If we could get help in the way of borrowing the Namron list field as well as the Namron tent that would be excellent. Also if anyone with seige weapons would like to bring them down for the day that would be really cool. Also bellydancers and drummers would be greatly appreciated. And if fighters would like to come down that would be fun to. Droverstock will be the first Thursday in April. I realize this is short notice but if we could get some help that would be really great.
  Thank you!

  In Service,
  Lord Ulfgar Kaunradsson Whelp of Pooky
  President of USAO SCA