[Namron] Med. Fair....

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 19:24:10 PST 2006

Greetings!!
  I just got off the phone with Our wonderful Hospitality tent Coordinator. Should any of you want to help with the Fair experience, to explore your "Jewish mother side", have we got the thing for you. Your special talents can be utilized in the Hospitality tent! Bring your mug, (the one you drink out of) and your body over and see how you can help enrich your little end of the kingdom. If you promised to bring things, please make sure you write down what is in it, so as to not harm anyone with food allergies..If you have food allergies please check before eating...

  If you are working the Fair, please remember to bring your mug to drink out of. There are limited supplies of those mundane drink and toss things. You work the fair, you are most welcome to eat at the fair.

  This has been a paid political announcement....

  Lady Susannah Blackthorne...
  (Submitted with Constances knowledge, and she approves this message)