[Namron] Persuasion & Poles

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 08:28:52 PST 2006

Wonderful Wonderful Wolfgang,

When would we want workers with wile and guile?
Where would we work?
What would we want with us?

Did I miss an email with the list of materials and measurements and number
of bolts and nuts etc. we are needing to make it all happen?

Good Brother Tarek's alternate wood sounded nice. Where do we get that? How
do we coordinate what needs to be purchased so folks don't show up with 3x
the number of bolts we need and no washers. In Wiesenfeuer there is a
business that specializes in bolts & nuts. Shelves  full of a veritable
plethora.
Research complete: Actually about 5 places specializing in bolts and
fasteners. lemmee know what we need and the thread count or however they
define it and I'll price compare.

Thank you for being wonderful Wolfgang,

Pookster

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"