[Namron] Death in the family

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 14:38:05 PST 2006

So sorry to hear of your loss.  I had planmed to attend the jewelry party.  I'm afraid I'm in a bit of a pickel when it comes to offering help just now having just gotten out of the hospital myself. Please let me know if there is anything you need.  If I can't do it, I'll find someone who can.

Lady Isobel

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote: thanks so much

--- scott melton  wrote:

> Very sorry to hear of your loss may god be with and
> console you.
>
> Maeve & Darius

each sea and land, each moor and
> meadow, lying down and
> > rising up,
 in the trough of the waves
> or on the crest of the
> > billow.
 Each step of the journey you
> go, go with God.

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.
 Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,
each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,
 in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.
 Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis