[Namron] Wines, meads, and beers OH MY

redfem at earthlink.net redfem at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 6 18:50:12 PST 2006

What you don't want is extreme temperatures.  Freezing temps can lead to broken bottles or, at least, it could push out/off the corks/caps and all your good hooch will run out or get bugs in it.  Real hot temperatures aren't good for it either.  I once kept half a case of stout in the back of my truck all summer.  It made great meat marinade because it smelled and tasted much like soy sauce. Room temperature (80 degrees F) is best.
In service
Constance