[Namron] Assistance Requested (it involves food)

Monica Healy mrsjacq at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 19:30:38 PST 2006

I have a not even the slightest but period bread machine which yields
disappearing bread. That is to say the product is promptly consumed. I would
be happy to donate a couple of loaves and could even do some hand shaping.
As I mentioned it would not be period but it would be yummy. Let me know if
or what I can do. Call me on my call 227-1965 or email me.
Monica Ball