[Namron] Torsade Scroll

Duncan MacNamara sca_macnamara at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 13:06:05 PST 2006

I have been more or less patient and calm for 2 years now. To me, 2 years seems a bit of an unrealistic wait time, even for a backlogged scribe. I am well aware of the conditions required to complete a scroll, and that it takes time, as I illuminate household award scrolls and the like. But 2 years? I *did* offer to paint it myself. I just needed it to be signed and sent to me... If that's an unreasonable request, then I am sorry.

  And the Kingdom scribe who handles lost scrolls said that I needed to go to the local group... they only handle kingdom level charters. The local group handles local-level charters, which is what the Torsade is. I'm really not trying to complain, but let's be reasonable. Two years. And if a backlog is the issue, then how is it that my Lady Wife got her scroll when she was given her Torsade? And other people I know of have gotten theirs since? Besides, like I've stated several times now, I offered to do the hard work myself. But I cannot and will not forge the Baron and Baronesses signatures. Perhaps there is another reason it keeps getting shelved, hmm? Because I've offered an answer for every excuse that has thus far been presented to me concerning the matter.

  So if it's that big of an issue, then don't worry about it. I'd hate to "burden" anyone with merely acquiring two signatures on a blank scroll.

  Thanks for your time.

  Lord Duncan MacNamara
  Admiral of the Ansteorran Royal Navy
  Captain of the HMS Iron Lotus