[Namron] Charter painting!

Jennene mooharpist at cox.net
Tue Mar 7 23:14:39 PST 2006

Just a quick reminder,

We will be hosting charter painting at the Moo Manor on Wednesday,
Mar 8th.  Will be focusing on the the awards for the children that
will take part in the new children's activities, so there will be
painting opportunities for kids and adults. Also Joe Cappa will be
there filming for his documentary about the SCA. Lots of Fun!

We'll serve the usual munchies, but since there might be an unusual
amount of people coming free free to bring extra. Also chairs would
be welcome. Directions can be found at:

http://ocs112.ocs.ou.edu/~vortmax/images/maptohouse.gif

We'll start around 7pmish

HL Anya Gordon Lamont