[Namron] Med faire

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 12 17:35:42 PST 2006

Greetings Hatur (and everyone else reading this post)

We usually do the main setup the Wednesday evening before Med Fair, meeting
at Reeves Park sometime around 6 pm (1800).  And of course a loading crew
will be needed at the shed earlier that day to unload the shed and transport
everything to the encampment.  And since we plan to raise 3 additional large
tents this year, we sure can use a little extra help.

I will try and get everything worked out in time to make an announcement of
the final details at our next Populace, 21 March.

In Service
Herr Wolfgang