[Namron] Med Fair Voice Heralds

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 13 12:22:50 PST 2006

I believe it will really add to the atmosphere of our encampment if we have our heralds strolling the lanes surrounding our area announcing activities, such as fighting or dancing demos.  Plus if we have a herald to announce the fighters, that will draw the spectators into the spirit of the fighting.  Remember, the more folks that come through our encampment, the more potential recruits we have, not to mention the more fun we have as well.

If this sounds like something you'd be willing to do, let me know, or just show up ready to "broadcast the news."

Also, does anyone have, and know how to use, a Herald's Trumpet?

Wolfgang