[Namron] You are MY Medal

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 07:02:01 PST 2006

At the Ben E. Keith food show I won a silver medal in the ACF Pastry
Competition with a cake that looked like a hotdog. there was 1 gold,  7
silver, and 7 bronze I am not sure how many did not place I think it
was like 3 or 4.  I am sooooo excited.

Kathryn Gordon
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
Matriarch Inn of the Weeping Unicorn

* See Baby more evidence of your wonderfulness!!!

They might think your subtlety merits a silver, but you are the Gold
Standard of MY Heart.

Congratulations Baby, I'm very proud of you!

Love 4 you Kathryn,
Your Pooky

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"