[Namron] Still Need Med Fair REVEL Site!!

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Mon Mar 20 18:00:16 PST 2006

A place with a hot tub would be nice.
Grimmie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: variglog at sbcglobal.net
  To: Barony of Namron
  Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 7:48 PM
  Subject: [Namron] Still Need Med Fair REVEL Site!!

  It looks like our lead on the Fellowship Church Hall may not pan out, plus they would want $25/hour if the hall was available.  And that we cannot pay out of Baronial funds.

  So we are desperately needing a place for our Saturday night revel.  One that is within a few miles of the Fair, will allow booze and food and will cost very little.  I know, it sounds like the impossible.

  I have been told in years past, prior to Buzz's old place coming available, revels were sometimes hosted at someone's keep.

  Please keep looking and let me know what you find out.

  In Service
  Wolfgang