Fwd: [Namron] Oyez! oyez! oyez! Rope Walkers needed for Med Faire

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 20:45:42 PST 2006

Recognizing that email is not the best possible method of   communication, I am tied up in a trial all week this week, I have been  in the hospital, I am behind on my work for my Master's Degree and I  don't think people want me calling them at 11:00 and 12:00 at  night.  I have not been able to attend Populace lately and I will  NOT be present at Med Faire due to a national teaching obligation I  have elsewhere which was scheduled a year ago.

  So, thank you to the 2 or 3 people who offered to be as available as  possible.  I appreciate that you are trying to be helpful.   But, I so'nt ge there for you to snag me.

  To the Hospitaler:  I tried, but frankly don't have time to make  phone calls at reasonable hours to follow up on this.  I apologize  if I am letting you down.  I don't know what else to do.

  Lady Isobel

Isobel de Kirkbryde <kirkbryde at yahoo.com> wrote:  Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:28:48 -0800 (PST)