[Namron] Charter reminders

Jennene mooharpist at cox.net
Tue Mar 21 23:59:01 PST 2006

<Anya comes off of another 28 hours-in-2-days working binge>

Just a quick reminder that there will be charter painting Wednesday,
Mar 22 at 7pm at the Moo Manor. This will be the last meeting before
Med-faire. We still have some of the children's activity scrolls to
do as well as much needed charters. After tomorrow, we will be off
for the next two weeks for Medfaire setup, recovery, survival and
Populace. After that we'll be back on schedule.

To reiterate:

Wed.  March 22  Charter painting
Wed. March  29  Medieval Faire Set
Wed. April  5   Populace

After that, we are on our regular schedule with the usual fun and
mayhem. Anyone needing directions please go to :

http://ocs112.ocs.ou.edu/~vortmax/images/maptohouse.gif

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Norhern Regional Scribe
m.k.a.