Fwd: [Namron] Oyez! oyez! oyez! Rope Walkers needed for Med Faire

Duncan MacNamara sca_macnamara at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 15:18:16 PST 2006

I wouldn't mind walking a shift on Saturday... it's the only day I can make this year. I don't know currently what time I'll make it to Faire though.

  Admiral Lord Duncan MacNamara

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:

Well, I'm sure I can do more than one shift if
necessarry. I just need a "job description" and I'm
sure I can carry on from there. I can be a pretty
quick learner.

Sorry that life is getting so hectic. I know exactly
how you feel. Often we ladies & Gents want to be able
to be of service in so many different areas of our
lives...most moms know what I'm talking about.
However, there's only so many minutes in an hour and
just a few short hours in a day. So, life, children,
husbands, church, and making a living often have to be
put before play time...and that is as it should be.

I read a prayer this morning that might be
encouraging..."God, help me to realize that who I am
in my family is the most important WHO that I am."

It will all work out. Don't stress too much. If I've
learned one thing about this bunch in Namron, their
like a little marine corps..."Overcome, Adapt,
Improvise" is the phrase that comes to mind! LOL

I'll do what I can, where I can, as needed for
festival and I'm sure that my Bjorn can be counted on
when he's not having to be at work as well. Just let
us know where you need us.

--- Isobel de Kirkbryde wrote:

> Recognizing that email is not the best possible
> method of communication, I am tied up in a trial
> all week this week, I have been in the hospital, I
> am behind on my work for my Master's Degree and I
> don't think people want me calling them at 11:00 and
> 12:00 at night. I have not been able to attend
> Populace lately and I will NOT be present at Med
> Faire due to a national teaching obligation I have
> elsewhere which was scheduled a year ago.
>
> So, thank you to the 2 or 3 people who offered to
> be as available as possible. I appreciate that you
> are trying to be helpful. But, I so'nt ge there
> for you to snag me.
>
> To the Hospitaler: I tried, but frankly don't
> have time to make phone calls at reasonable hours
> to follow up on this. I apologize if I am letting
> you down. I don't know what else to do.
>
> Lady Isobel
>
> Isobel de Kirkbryde wrote:
> Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:28:48 -0800 (PST)
> From: Isobel de Kirkbryde
> To: Barony of Namron ,
> Skorragardr
>
> CC:
> Subject: [Namron] Oyez! oyez! oyez! Rope Walkers
> needed for Med Faire
>
> We need people from the vicinity to be able to walk
> around the fighting field at Med Faire. I am told
> the times for Med Faire are from 10:00 a.m. - 6:30
> p.m.
>
> I'd like to get people to commit to 1 hr time
> slots. If you are available, and particularly if
> you want a specific time slot, please let me know
> immediately. I need to get this done ASAP as I
> will be gone for Med Faire :-(
>
> 10:00 - 11:00
> 11:00 - 12:00
> 12:00 - 1:00
> 1:00 - 2:00
> 2:00 - 3:00
> 3:00 - 4:00
> 4:00 - 5:00
> 5:00 - 6:00
>
> Thanks to all!!
>

> Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
> Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
> Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis

  Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead

  God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.
  Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,
  each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,
  in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.
  Each step of the journey you go, go with God.