[Namron] Namronian Virtues

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 16:12:51 PST 2006

Vivat silliness, hospitality, and individuality, and lets add we act just like  a family... (right down to the arguing siblings and all! lol) Atleast we are not breaking out with the men in tights theme song, or Kilted Canadian Yaxmen!
  Ldy Susannah

muriel at entelesoft.com wrote:
          I'd have to say that silliness is definitely on the list, too.  So, we've got Silliness and Hospitality.

  I think Individuality probably belongs on the list.

  Let's uphold and celebrate the values of Namron at Med Faire this year

  Vivat SIlliness, Hospitality, and Individuality!  Vivat Namron!  Can I get a little Pooky over here?