[Namron] MED FAIR - A Call For Banners and Pennats

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 22 21:26:45 PST 2006

Now that our wonderful encampment is beginning to take shape, how about adding some nice detail and color with an assortment of pennants, flags and banners?

If you have any you would be willing to share for the weekend, please bring them with you Friday (or whenever you can make it out,) and we will see if we can find a prominent place to display them.

Also if you have any "period" tablecloths, especially ones that will fit a 5 or 6 foot folding table, please bring them along in case we need them.

Thank you for all your help.

In Service
Herr Wolfgang