[Namron] Namronian Virtues

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 09:35:14 PST 2006

*snip*
Vivat SIlliness, Hospitality, and Individuality!  Vivat Namron!  Can I get a
little Pooky over here?
*snip*

Ain't no such thing as 'a little Pooky', but I'll try:

Pooky was witnessed on his knees and not much shorter for the positioning,
in the Great Hall at Cimarron.  He was overheard sayin " PooOOK PooOOK " in
a high pitched voice with Hands above his head, flexing his arms in the
'raise the roof' motion.

I've been thinking for a couple minutes now, of singular words to describe
Namron, I'd like to submit to the forum the multi-faceted word
"understanding".
I was going to go with tolerance which has been something necessary for
others in Namron to afford unto ME. Without which I couldn't run around in a
Roman senators toga with a red prostitutes scarf draped over the shoulder
and a brand spankin new Torsad pinned, aptly. Aptly for a well tolerated
Pooky, anyway.
For others outside and amongst us tolerance has been a more rarely shared
commodity, previous to about 2 years ago. So I think we'll need to have
another 5 years of general tolerance under our..... helmets before we can
consider tolerance as a stable ingredient of our foundation.
I feel huge Pooka-Sized strides in the many ways of 'understanding' have
occurred and have been accomplished.  With that growth plate continuing,
tolerance will be achieved.
With all that accomplished, a gentle layer of respect will naturally blanket
everything, much like this snowy day.

I thank you for 'understanding' MY need to share this vision of the future,
'tolerating' MY tendency to dissertate MY opinion as gospel, and for
'respecting' the value of it all to such a level that your eyes would reach
this word ~~> "Love".

Med Faire = Good Times,
Pook

P.s. And as requested originally, thats just a little of the Pooky.
P.p.s. Saemundr's boy has been sanctified as " The Mini Pooky " that's
almost " A little Pooky ".

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"