[Namron] MED FAIR SET UP

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Mar 24 07:39:11 PST 2006

Hopefully, we'll be done by then.  I believe the reason for starting
around 5 is to try to beat sundown.  It should only take a couple of
hours to lay out the tents and list field.  You might get Wolfgang's
phone number (or someone else's who will probably be there) and give a
call to check.

Annabelle