[Namron] Needing Thoughts and Well Wishes for Tiggy

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Sat Mar 25 20:43:23 PST 2006

Forwarded to Wiesenfeuer by request.

Maleah
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
  To: namron at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 6:28 AM
  Subject: [Namron] Needing Thoughts and Well Wishes for Tiggy

  Greetings all,

     Our good friend Tiggy wanted me to let you all know that he is in want of your thoughts and prayers this morning/day.  He went to the ER last night because of a few ill problems, and it turned out one of them was a little more severe than expected.

      He was kept overnight so he could go into surgery this morning.  He had an absess/absesses that were severly infected and needed to be drained as soon as possible (Hence the surgery) because they were afraid the bacterial infection would go to his blood stream and cause major problems.

      They're putting him on a slew of anti-biotics, but otherwise he should be awake later on today.  They may be keeping him in the hospital a for a few days, but that has yet to be decided.

      If you'd like to visit him or call him, he says he'd absolutly love it!  He's at the Integris hospital in Yukon.  Room 218, 2nd Floor.  The direct number to his room is 717-7918.  Or you can reach him on his cell phone at 817-680-6009.

  Thanks so much for taking the time to read this.  Also, if you would like to respond back by email, I will be sure to see that he gets them while at the Hospital.

  Ailis Mareoun Haddock

  PS, If someone is on the Wiesenfeuer list, can you please forward this to them?  It would be much appreciated as I am no longer on their list.  Thanks!