[Namron] Directions to Medieval Fair

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Mar 29 12:18:10 PST 2006

>From Highway 9, take the Jenkins exit and head north.  It will probaby
be easiest to go ahead and park at Lloyd Noble and walk north to the
park, rather than hunt a closer parking area.  It about 1 1/2 -2 blocks.

Also, the website for the fair has a map.  The website is:
www.medievalfair.org .  I just looked at it, and they have both a map of
how to get to the fair, and a map of the fair with vendors available on
the site.

Annabelle