[Namron] Our Encampment Takes Shape!

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Thu Mar 30 05:45:10 PST 2006

variglog at sbcglobal.net wrote:

> I want to give a big "*/Thank You!"/* to those who came out and helped
> earlier this evening with Med Fair set up.  Things are looking good.
>
> Now, we still have a lot of work to do, especially Friday morning,
> when we have to do the final raising and staking of the tents.  HL
> Aonghas has the forges running full blast to complete the new tent
> stakes.  We did not want to raise the tents early since there is a
> chance of severe weather Thursday afternoon.  If you can come in early
> Friday, we would sure appreciate it; Lord Thomas and I plan to get
> there about 7 to 7:30.

I would also like to thank those who helped.

We did not raise the GP Medium tents due to severe weather concerns
(this morning shows a Moderate Risk for our area) and forecast high
winds.  Once again, this means we will need a bit of help early Friday
to get the GP mediums and Baronial pavilion set up. I have a preliminary
plan I will be discussing with Wolfgang.  It should allow us to set up
all tents well before Medieval Fair offically begins.

> Thursday night, weather permitting, we hope to raise the Wall about
> 6pm or so.  And Richard and I plan to bring */Persuasion/*, the
> Trebuchet, out and get her set up.  If you want to learn how that
> works, or help with the Wall, please come about about 6 or give me a
> call (360-4150) or e-mail.  Exact timing depends on weather and work
> schedules.

Tonight I shall be acquiring the Baronial Pavilion.  Should weather and
light permit, I may also come out to site afterwards and get the corners
of the GP mediums staked down so we may rapidly raise them Friday
morning.  If any wish to come out, your assistance and company will be
appreciated.

--
---
Lord Thomas of Weathshear