[Namron] Meeting places and other things

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 06:12:38 PST 2006

you know, Grimmie, we really should think about a
little chariott-pooling! LOL

Also, I think I still have one of your CDs. I'll try
to remember to bring it tonight If you might be at
pop.

--- Grimmie <ldgrimhun at cox.net> wrote:

> The problem is I am down here in Pauls Valley and I
> do not think any one would like to come down here to
> a pop. LOL it is 45 miles. Do we have any Vets in
> Namron?
> Grimmie

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>